Sandy Lane - Amberley House
This stunning luxury villa in Sandy Lane Barbados sits amidst manicured, tropical gardens on the prestigious Sandy Lane Estate. It provides guests with total comfort and luxurious accommodation in Barbados. Both the main villa at Amberley House and the cottage are beautifully decorated using modern, bright vibrant colours adding a touch of the Caribbean.
Accommodation at Amberley House Barbados
The four en-suite bedrooms in the main house are air-conditioned and provide 2 king and 2 queen beds. The detached cottage bedrooms are also air-conditioned providing ideal additional accommodation as well as extra privacy.
• Bedroom 1 - King size bed, En-suite bathroom with bath and shower, Air conditioning
• Bedroom 2 - Queen size bed, Shared bathroom with shower only, Air conditioning
• Bedroom 3 - King size bed, Shared bathroom with shower only, Air conditioning
• Bedroom 4 - Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower only, Air conditioning
Cottage - not currently available as has long term tenants (own entrance and no access to the main house or pool)
• Bedroom 5 - Queen size bed, Bathroom, Air conditioning
• Bedroom 6 - 2 Single beds, Bathroom, Air conditioning
Amberley House Barbados also offers a large covered terrace, large pool and heated Jacuzzi pool to enjoy some outdoor villa living.
Guests staying at Amberley House Barbados also have access to the Sandy Lane Owners Club Beach, which is a short drive away.
• Heated Jacuzzi
• Large private pool
• Luxurious finishes
• Four en suite bedrooms
• Every modern convenience
• Provisions for outdoor living
- Air Conditioned bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Communal Facilities
- DVD Player
- Golf (nearby)
- Hair Dryer
- Media Room
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Private Pool
- Security System
- Short walk to beach
- Wireless Internet
• Villa Manager - Visits property regularly and available on demand
• Housekeeper - 6 days per week. 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
• Chef - 7 days per week. 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Prepares up to 3 meals a day
• Gardener - 5 days per week. 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sandy Lane, St James, Barbados
• Short drive from Holetown a selection of restaurants and shops
• Short drive to golf at the Sandy Lane and Royal Westmoreland Courses
|From||To||Minimum Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|
|15-Apr-2019||14-Dec-2019||5||$1,100 USD||$7,700 USD|
|15-Dec-2019||19-Dec-2019||7||$1,300 USD||$9,100 USD|
|20-Dec-2019||10-Jan-2020||14||$3,500 USD||$24,500 USD|
Rental rates are subject to 10.00 % TAX.
Rental rates are nightly and are subject to 10% shared room levy until the end of 2019 and will then increase to 13.75% as of January 2020.
plus any applicable service charge
Rates, taxes and service charges are subject to change without notice.
Christmas and New Year rates may vary and will be advised at the time of enquiry.