Sandy Lane - Windward
Villa Windward in Barbados is spacious, with thoughtfully landscaped gardens, modern facilities and complimentary wifi. It is located on Cooper Hill. WIndward is one of our most popular rentals on the Sandy Lane estate and guests who stay there love it and come time and again.
The main living area is open plan, with French doors extending the length of the room. The French doors open onto the spacious covered veranda creating an expansive space for combined indoor/outdoor entertaining. Steps from the main veranda lead out to the garden and pool via a Lotus and Koi water feature.
The media room is air-conditioned and features a multimedia 50” Smart TV with surround sound, two comfortable sofas and a desk.
Windward has two dining areas that each comfortably seat 10 persons. Indoor, the formal dining room is supported by a serving area that contains a sink, ice machine, small fridge and iPod dock/entertainment system. The outdoor dining gazebo, accessed via a short covered walkway, features a circular coral stone dining table and views of the beautifully landscaped gardens.
The kitchen has ceiling fans and is fully equipped with professional equipment, marble finishes and a breakfast bar. Adjacent to the kitchen is a laundry area and staff facilities.
A large coral stone deck surrounds the pool area and features comfortable sun loungers, umbrellas along with table and chairs. The pool house encompasses a covered bar area, BBQ and bathroom facilities including a shower.
The ground floor of Windward is all on one level, making it suitable for wheelchairs or guests with limited mobility.
The gym is air-conditioned and fully equipped with professional standard equipment including cardio and weight machines.
This villa for rent in Barbados includes a full complement of staff including a cook, housekeeper, laundress, nightly security guard, gardener, pool service, personal villa manager and a concierge service to organise and book any activities or excursions. The staff will prepare three meals daily.
All linens and towels are provided for guests to use, as well as towels for use by the pool and the beach.
• Master suite - King bed, large private patio with seating.Bathroom with bath, extra-large rain shower, double vanity
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, private balcony with seating with view of pool and gardens. Bathroom with double vanity, rain shower
• Bedroom 3 - California king bed, garden view. Bathroom with double vanity, rain shower
• Bedroom 4 - Two extra long twin beds (can be converted to a King), private patio with pool access. Bathroom has double vanity and rain shower
• Bedroom 5 - California king bed, garden view. Bathroom with double vanity and rain shower
- Air Conditioned bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Car Parking on site
- CD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD Player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gated Development
- Golf (nearby)
- Gym/Fitness Room
- Hair Dryer
- iPod connection
- Laundry Room
- Media Room
- Near Beach
- Private Garden
- Private Pool
- Security System
- Tennis (nearby)
- Wine Cooler
- Wireless Internet
• Housekeeper - 6 days per week from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm and 5:00 am - 8:30 pm
• Laundress - 6 days per week from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm and 5:00 am - 8:30 pm
• Cook - 6 days per week from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm and 5:00 am - 8:30 pm
• Gardener - 6 days per week
Sandy Lane Estate, St James
• 5 minutes from Sunset Crest and Holetown
• 45 minute drive from Grantley Adams International Airport
|From||To||Minimum Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|
|15-Apr-2019||14-Dec-2019||5||$2,800 USD||$19,600 USD|
|15-Dec-2019||17-Dec-2019||7||$3,900 USD||$27,300 USD|
|18-Dec-2019||08-Jan-2020||14||$5,200 USD||$36,400 USD|
Rental rates are subject to 10.00 % TAX.
Rental rates are nightly and are subject to 10% shared room levy until the end of 2019 and will then increase to 13.75% as of January 2020.
plus any applicable service charge
Rates, taxes and service charges are subject to change without notice.
Christmas and New Year rates may vary and will be advised at the time of enquiry.